What can I say about these cookies? I love them…I may or may not have eaten about 80% of these myself. I would highly recommend that after you read the recipe that you go and make these immediately. There’s no shame in eating the entire batch at once, I won’t tell anyone.
What you need:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar for decoration
How you make them:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and vanilla until smooth. Combine the 6 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar and flour; stir into the butter mixture until just blended. Mix in the chopped walnuts. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and place them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. When cool, roll in remaining confectioners’ sugar.